31. Overhearing funny tidbits from other peoples’ lives: “You are too young for stilts. You need a little more balance.” “I have great balance, Dad.” Said the 5 year old.
32. Realizing there is a Greek diner half a block from where I work.
34. When it rains like it does in movies.
35. My evening run.
37. That moment when a new process clicks and makes sense.
38. Surprise visits from friends in the studio.
39. Driving home at 2am, when an overplayed song comes on, but you feel like it’s the first time you heard it. And it’s awesome. Sure, likely due to exhaustion. But still awesome.
40. Reading with a cup of tea before bed.