130. “Love is simply sharing.” Wise words relayed by Matt Trivett.
131. Dreaming up solutions to true community with roommates and friends.
132. Who doesn’t appreciate people telling you to your face that you are smart and have a calling on your life? Thanks, Rowan.
133. Walking into my house to hear singing and the guitar.
134. Sushi Itto
135. On Scoutmob
136. With Emily Shaw, who I haven’t seen in MONTHS.
137. Still having a connection to the people who knew me best 8, 9 years ago.
138. That kind of connection isn’t easily formed, and it isn’t easily maintained. I’m thankful to still have it.
139. We grow and change in seasons. And sometimes our seasons don’t match up to our friends’. But we eventually sync back together, and that’s a very sweet feeling.