150. I need this reminder today.
151. Waking up in my family’s home.
152. Listening to the rain.
153. My professor having a much calmer and graceful response to my afternoon at the Chinese school than I did.
154. Pretty books at Sam Flax.
155. My new calendar with Italy illustrations.
156. The pull on my heart when I see anything that says Italy. It’s bittersweet, but I’m glad to have it.
157. Friends to remind you that you’re actually awesome when you feel like a pile of dirt.
158. Watching swaying trees out of my window.
159. Gel pens.