Here lies a smattering of the types of things I peruse late at night (while wondering when my sleep schedule will ever be a schedule, much less normal…)
I love beautiful things. Unique treasures. Shared creativity. Simple decor. Quick wit. So here are a few of my favorite internet treasures highlighting just that today. Or tonight. My days and nights are nearly backward at this point.
Most of the images link to articles with MORE images. So click them.
Sakir just blows my mind with the precise arrangement and crisp visual of his food art!
Such beauty. Apparently I need to go to Finland. This collection of photos looks like it’s at the edge of the world, or the edge of this dimension.
Amazing wildlife photographs remind me of a./ how much goes unseen, and b./ how truly exquisite the unseen can be.
He makes up instruments. And then creates an orchestra with them. I … I just can’t.
Here are a few ways you can learn how to simplify.
– Get rid of unwanted clutter
– Turn off your cell phone sometimes
– Go to bed early
– Consider what you’re wearing the next day the night before
– Make your lunch for the next day the night before
– Say no when you don’t want to do something
– Catch up with old friends
– Tell the truth
– Create an organization system that works for you
– Carry a note book and pen wherever you go
– Enjoy the present moment as much as you can
– Ask for help
– Reduce your wardrobe to only the things you wear often
– Be positive
– Finish old tasks before taking new ones
– Focus on one thing at a time
Tips I need in my life right now.
I have a deep deep love for Albus Dumbledore.
We all know Google is cool. But even their pipes are cool? Come on…
Exquisite, intricate sculpture made from book board and PVA glue?
Sometimes you just want to look at funny puppy photos.