331. My brother Jay.
332. The feeling that happens when all six of the Cook-Vallecillos are home together.
333. Even though they get on my nerves when they bicker, I’m blessed to have Katie and Tommy, but more so that they have each other. Like Jay and I have each other.
334. Fire in the fireplace.
335. Brisk walk before dinner.
336. Laughing through dinner.
337. Spencer, my dog, will sit and/or lay on me wherever I am. And its kind of adorable.
338. We watched Moonrise Kingdom tonight, and I loved it. But of course. I’m liable to nerd out over any and everything Wes Anderson.
339. Finishing a paper that has been looming over me.
340. Being self-aware.