381. City lights at night from the window of a plane.
383. Grapes with chicken.
384. Nataly’s giggles. She reminded me to not take everything so seriously.
385. My mom walked into my room and started playing with my scarves while I was unpacking. All of a sudden, I looked over and she wrapped one as a turban and started screaming in Arabic. Laughs ensued.
386. I’m starting to feel light-hearted again. Feels good.
387. Hugging Alli, my BFF I met in Italy, from Chicago, in Boca.
388. Alli’s family.
389. Celebrating the New Year with the hugs and love of my family.
390. Ricky climbing under a table with a backpack at midnight, because he “wants to travel this year.”