1. Down dog, chaturanga, repeat, dear God, my shoulders…
2. 10 year old giggles. Nat is the funniest.
3. Ocean reflections
4. NPR: reflect on things of grander significance than who wore what where.
5. Explaining fractions: I still got it ya’ll.
6. Remembering how to use a compass.
7. Seeing pictures from nearly ten years ago. They make ya feel some kind of way. Try to remember what you were afraid of then: it seems silly. Try to remember what you dreamed life could be: hopefully your dreams continue to grow.
8. Nataly: “Would you rather be a cookie maker and eat all the cookie dough, but you’d never get sick, or a donut maker and eat all the batter?”
Me: “Definitely cookies. I don’t really like donuts.”
Nataly: “Me either. I’d probably do part time and part time.”
9. Friendly strangers
10. Bright sun, palm trees, and no sleeves in February.