1. Reading for an hour
2. The Happiness Project
3. Falling asleep with my dog curled up on the pillow next to my head.
4. One of my preschoolers from last year brought me a picture she drew for me.
5. Hugs from my preschoolers.
6. Hugs from my elementary schoolers.
7. Learning to giggle with my second graders instead of getting mad that they won’t get quiet.
8. Huddling under an umbrella in a torrential downpour with my dog and a treasured friend to continue our open and encouraging conversation of growth.
One is not always happy when one is good; but one is always good when one is happy.
– Oscar Wilde
An uneasy conscience is a hair in the mouth.
– Mark Twain